Baked with love and served with kindness!
Forget Me Knot Bakery is committed to creating top-quality baked goods that make you smile as soon as you take your first bite. This bakery was co-founded by Suzanne Withers and Lindsey Withers, a mother-daughter team passionate about baking and providing warm, friendly service. Suzanne and Lindsey moved to Baldwin County, Alabama in 2021 from Northern Virginia to establish and open the business they have always dreamed of. They hope that you enjoy eating their bakery items as much as they enjoy crafting them for you.
They are passionate about:
- Selling top-quality baked goods that make you smile as soon as you see and taste them
- Providing outstanding service, dedicated to friendly, enthusiastic, warm, and genuine interactions
- Running a profitable and efficient operation that allows us to fulfill our mission and goals
- Enriching their community by participating in local business events, charity events, and education events by actively supporting our locality and surrounding areas
- Fostering a fair, equitable, and enjoyable work environment that inspires them to make Forget Me Knot Bakery a remarkable place for their employees and customers alike
we are open
Address: 11323 County Rd 54, Daphne, AL 36526
This is not a retail location. Our hours of operation reflect when we bake, accept orders, and make deliveries and shipments.
Phone: (251) 222-6691